Great, fast and comfortable alternative tour to Machu Picchu by Car. Travel with the group of friends or family, and have an opportunity meet new people on the way! Just sit, lay back and enjoy changing landscape of Andean mountain and subtropical jungle in a safe and pleasant journey to Machu Picchu!
Machu Picchu by Car – Two Days, One Night Tour
Day 1: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Teresa – Aguas Calientes
- 07:30 am: Departure from Cusco and the start of the tour in private van.
- 10:30 am: First stop in Ollantaytambo
- 11:30 am: Stop at the Carrizales, 15-minute break. The start of the descent.
- 12:30 pm: Quick stop at Stop Alfamayo area.
- 13:00 pm: Stop in the town of Santa Maria.
- 13:30 pm: Stop for lunch in Santa Teresa.
- 16:00 pm: Arrival at the hydroelectric area.
- 16:20 pm: Departure by train to Aguas Calientes.
- 17:20 pm: Arrival at the village of Aguas Calientes. Relax at thermal baths in Aguas Calientes (optional)
- 20:00 pm: Dinner and Overnight at a hostel
Day 2: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
- 04:00 am: Breakfast in your hostel
- 04:20 am: Hike to the ruins the hike from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Ruins (bus service is available and optional).
- 06:00 am: Guided tour of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 08:30 am: Free own time in Machu Picchu.
- 11:30 am: Return train from Aguas Calientes to Hydroelectric.
- 12:40 pm: Return to Cusco by private van.
- 21:30 pm: Arrival in Cusco.
Does that something you are looking for?