First Day: Arequipa
We will pick you up and take you to your hotel upon your arrival in Arequipa. Stay in Arequipa that night.
Second Day: Full Day in the Colca Canyon
We will leave at 3 in the morning by the Yura, directly towards the city of Chivay to have breakfast. We will leave to visit the Condor Cross (41 km from Chivay), from where you will have an incredible view of the Canyon, and be able to see the majestic condor in its natural habitat. We will then return to visit the towns of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma Yanque and the viewpoints of Antahuilque to observe the magnitude and of the plains, foothills and peaks of the Andes, and then we will go to Choquetico to see the suspended tombs and impressive rocks. At mid-day we will arrive in the town of Chivay to eat lunch and then head back towards Arequipa, but not before we take a brief stop at the Viewpoint of the Andes and the Cañahous Pampa National Reserve. We will return to your hotel in Arequipa to grab your belongings and then drop you off at the airport.
- Transportation to and from your hotel and the airport.
- City Tour of Santa Catilina Covenant and the Molino de Sabandía
- 1 nights of accommodations in Arequipa (breakfast included).
- 1 night accommodations in Colca
- Tour 1 day in the Colca Canyon (lunch included)
- Apply for night departures from Arequipa
- Prices are dependent on the type of room and hotel you stay in.