- We will pick you up from your hotel to begin the tour.
- Take a tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo from 8am-4pm).
- Take a train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes with the company Inka Rail (from 4:30 to 6:10).
- Spend the night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast in the hotel.
- 5:30am board a bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00am arrive and visit the city of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Hike to Huaynapicchu (3 hours, without a guide).
- 10:00am to 12:00pm a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Take a bus back to Aguas Calientes
- In the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo from Aguas Calientes
- Take a bus from Ollantaytambo back to Cusco. (from 8:45pm-10:15pm)
- We will take you from the train station back to your hotel.
End of services
2 days and 1 night (Sacred Valley and Machupicchu)
First Day: Tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
The first day of the tour we will visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the tour will begin at 8:30am when we pick you up from your hotel. We will first visit the Incan town of Pisac, which has an incredible outdoor market and is home to one of the most remarkable Incan Terraces, which are built into the side of the mountain. In Pisac we will first visit the archeological site and then spend time in the textile market. After Pisac we will travel to Urubamba to enjoy the included buffet lunch. After lunch we will leave Urubamba to go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo where there are descendants of the Incas that to this day live in Incan homes. Once we are done visiting the fortress of Ollantaytambo we will go to the train station, and at 4:36 you will board a train that will take Aguas Calientes, where you arrive at 6:10. You will spend the night at a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Second Day: Tour of Machu Picchu
We will wake up very early and have breakfast, and then take bus up to Machu Picchu where your you can appreciate the awe and inspiration of this world wonder. You will have the whole morning to spend in the mystical city, and you will take a tour of the city and you will visit the principal sections of the city such as: the main plaza, the circular tower, the sacred sundial, the royal rooms, the temple of the three rooms and the cemeteries. The tour usually lasts two hours, but after the tour you will have free time to walk the city by yourselves. If you want you can climb 2-3 hours (round trip) to the Hauynapicchu peak that towers above Machu Picchu, this is optional. After 5-6 hours in Machu Picchu we will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes to drop you off at the train station where you will board your train back to Ollantaytambo. Our friendly staff will be waiting for you at the strain station in Ollantaytambo to take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
The tour Includes:
- Transportation to and from your hotel, the train and bus stations, and all tourists’ attractions we visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Fair for round trip train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu back to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo back to Cusco.
- Fair for round trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Professional tourist guide who speaks English and Spanish.
- Tickets to enter all archeological sites in Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Transportation to all offices.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 breakfast lunch in the hotel and 1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
Prices-Price Per Person
|USD 355||S/ 1150.00||Tour on the Train|